View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 27, 2006, 11:21am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxblue
Just returning the second guessing favor to the AMLU guys. No soapbox. I KNOW what I am about. I got about another month and a half of poking fun at these idiots to settle the score!

I'll guess what your all about in one guess.......clown act?

Of course, when I did PCL games, we didn't have anything close to something like this happen. In fact, in the 30 or so games in Portland, there were only 2 ejections, and they were the normal garden variety types.

Of course...like an arrogent clown act

I am facinated by the fact that the AMLU guys recieve so little respect from managers and players! The way they (AMLU umpires) put it while replacements were working, there should be NO problems right now!!! I just don't understand why there are SO many stories in such a short amount of time about how these guys are blowing calls, and not be very "good" in a series and what not.
Because Rats are Rats ..they would ***** if Doug Harvey was out there....
My question to you is, if your the hot ticket..then why aren't you working pro ball full time? I'm sure your skill set would demand due respect from managers and players.....it's sad that baseball is missing out on your true talents..the Walter Mitty of MLB....

your turn....

griff