Thread: it's over
View Single Post
Old Sun Jun 04, 2006, 10:18am
Official Forum Member

I know what I need to know, you are a scab. I blieve that this qualifies as something about you. And the blowing comment (which has now been changed to something more appropriate) was in reference to the comment that an A ball guy can't even carry his mask out to the plate for him.

You call me shallow for pointing out that people are laughing at the replacement umpires. But you defend a guy who thinks that his time in the PCL is similar to an umpire who worked their way to get there. I was in the PCL years ago, and it wasn't easy to get there. This strike was unfortunate, but I am not going to sit back and let guys that never earned a right to work in pro ball bash the guys that have. If it hurts when I point out that they are laughing at you, then too bad. Like I said, the truth hurts!

And if you guys want to throw around that you made some extra money during this strike while the AMLU boys were at home, this too is a joke. You are only trying to get back the money you lost when you went to umpire school and were told you weren't good enough for pro ball. You call me bitter and shallow...Keep cutting down the umpires that have made it to AA and AAA. That is bitter and shallow. You guys are a joke, and you just can't see it. I am sure you will have some great stories to tell about your time in pro ball. Just be careful who you say them to, you no doubt will be called out for the loser you are by anyone that ever earned the right to walk on that field.

One last thing, I almost forgot. 7 more days!

Last edited by BenedictArnold; Sun Jun 04, 2006 at 10:27am.