Thread: it's over
View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 02, 2006, 04:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCump84
You know what, its real easy for all of you guys who arent MiLb guys to sit here and question their decision about striking, not accepting the first contract, and then ratifying this one. Think about it for a second and tell me that those are easy decisions and then maybe you can criticize them, but for now why dont you leave those guys alone and let them get back to work to do something they LOVE to do or else they obviously wouldnt go through all of this. Im just tired of all the critics who dont know what it is like to be in their situation.
LOL!!! Doing a demanding job that you are not paid very well for? Yeah, I guess NOBODY in the whole world knows what it is like to be in their situation! LOL

Spare me.

The AMLU membership would garner a bit more sympathy if they conducted themselves better, and didn't think they were god's gift to umpiring. I personally have grown VERY tired of the pompous attitude of minor league umpires (current AND ex). God for bid if you should ever try to tell one of these guys THEY aren't doing something very well. They look at you like you cut a fart in a perfume shop.

Anyway............I was hoping they would hold out longer! I have had a great time umping PCL ball, and am enjoying a respectful relationship with the players!