View Single Post
Old Fri May 26, 2006, 08:59pm
Do not give a damn!!

This is one of these classic "I believe this.........you believe that..." conversations.

This is an off-season tournament and at least where I live (I know Rocky hates when I say this ) there would be nothing anyone could do about this situation except the tournament director. I have been around when officials have made very strict rules interpretations only to see the TD take over and do what they feel is best. This is also why I give a lot of Ts during the summer either. But that is a story for another day.

Yes, you could T up everyone, but you could be overruled by someone that feels this is not a big deal. All you can do is convince the people this is the rule or this is the best thing. If they choose to not buy your point of view, there is not a lot you can do about it. Of course you could complain and try to stand on the NF rulebook, but it is only go to go so far if forces want their way. Remember you are the hired help, you do likely are not given the same power as a regular season game. You have a few choices to make and find out if you can live with them. After all it is summer ball, not everyone gives a damn.

Peace