View Single Post
Old Tue May 02, 2006, 12:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaCityBrian
I am sry for not asking the question. I thought the question was inmplied in the in the statement. I bought the chest protector due to neccesity at the time. I was hoping to hear something in the form of ; " It isnt bad but look for something else sooner than later " or " Or good choice should work for a while in most age groups. " But apparently I hit everyone on a bad day as i have read mush worse posts on this website and not seen this type of response, so I guess I will chalk this one up as a loser and move on to the next. For those who attempted to help Thank you and sry for being so confusing. For the others I guess it really is the SCABS fault in your case atleast ( HAHA A JOKE dont get your panties in a wad about it )
Ask a room full of umpires about equipment and you just might get a room filled with different opinions. My suggestion is buy the best protection you can afford for the level ball you work.

I use the Honigs K1 chest protector for most youth ball but when I'm working games at HS level & above I wear a Wilson Platinum.

Shin guards are Honigs K20's. My backups a Rawlings ULG's. I use them for youth games.

I use a Wilson A3077 mask and have a Honigs mask for my backup.