View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 30, 2006, 07:02am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
Wow, I did Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel before. I have no desire to go to Grand Cayman again, but I had fun in Cozumel.
Well, to be fair, the only part of Cozumel that I saw was the "shopping district" right at the port area. We walked about a mile along the main drag of town and it was just ugly and every door had a shopkeeper saying "Come in, best prices. Don't you want low prices?" Ugh. Never again. Plus, the place still hasn't fully recovered from last year's hurricane season. It was only the second time since the hurricane that our ship had been back to Cozumel. So it wasn't pretty at all.

Quote:
What cruise line are you on?
Disney. We had my daughter and my sister has two boys, so we did a Disney cruise. Loved it. In addition to the "normal" ports of call, we had a day on "Castaway Cay", which is Disney's private island in the Bahamas. It was a great time, and I'd definitely recommend it for anyone with kids. In fact, we met a couple who regularly cruise Disney even tho they have no kids yet. Kind of funny.