Thread: Hot threads
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 21, 2001, 04:45am
In Memoriam

Re: things that make you go hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by hooters
Chucky,
get nowhere fast? eli-27 or 28 yrs old.-wnba,nbdl,sec system. bpf and crew???? i dont know. but eli sure has gotten nowhere faster than you! you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.....you old fogey [/B]
Whoa,Larry,what does Eli's experience or position have to do with anything?Eli is entitled to his opinion,just like anyone else on this board.That's the only free ride that he,or any of us,gets.We all have the right to agree or disagree with his opinion.That doesn't make anyone automatically right or wrong.Chuck thought Eli and Crew were 100% wrong on their insistence that there was only one way to call a certain situation.A lot of other posters,including myself,also thought that Crew and Eli were dead wrong in this instance.This doesn't mean that Chuck,or anyone else,will automatically disagree with Crew or Eli on another topic.It does mean that Eli is subject to the same standards as the rest of us.If you think that I am going to automatically agree with everything that Eli says because of his experience,better think again.Conversely,that goes for Chuck,too,or anyone else on this forum.I'll make up my own mind,thank you!I'm not anyone's groupie!
--From Jurassic Referee,old fogey at large.

[Edited by Jurassic Referee on Dec 21st, 2001 at 03:48 AM]