View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 22, 2006, 07:24pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
I guess I should have known you still required lessons in logic:

The term 'scab' is a pejorative and used to blight and defame. It is only approporiate to some who can't rationalize any activity contrary to their simple purpose. Your crackhead analogy is absurd; would you walk up to Rut and call him the n-word (this is one of the few topics that I actually agree with Rut)? It is an accepted term by narrow minded individuals to describe someone of color. How about 'spic', does that gem grace your daily vernacular? I think those answers are probably apparent to all who read here.

I think we've seen enough wit and wisdom from your fingertips to know where you stand. You have little compunction about disparaging others and painting broad pictures. Pretty soon you'll likely advocate a scarlet letter for all of those that have wronged the 220 AMLU boys. This matter has become ugly by their own doing. People like you corrupt the message without the knowledge or ability to expound logically.

Thanks for the civics lesson, but your methods are transparent.
Apples and oranges my friend,

-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by bob jenkins; Sat Apr 22, 2006 at 07:38pm.