View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 22, 2006, 05:15pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
All he's done is ask you to provide substance to your claim that the amature umpires were using derogatory terms to describe the AMLU members. Each time he's asked you've done your usual little dance to skirt the truth, which is you have no way of providing that substance. You either lied or misspoke. It's alright though, we're used to you being either dishonest or ill-informed.

As far as my discussion board goes you know nothing about my motives for creating the group or anything about the nearly 100 members who've joined and are posting there. There was a need to have a discussion board for all the newer or rookie umpires that were being turned away from this and other boards for asking what some felt were remedial questions. They come to my board and ask these questions without fear of receiving scorn from those who forget where they started.

I don't need anyone to support my positions, Jeff. I'm a big enough man to be swayed when I'm wrong, and debate when I feel I'm right. I've yet, in all the time I've been reading your posts seen you do the same, although you do screw up quite a bit and never admitt it.

Tim.