View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 06:58am
Official Forum Member

A member asked how he could get a college schedule. Enough people remember you writing that you get your college games simply because you are available. I called you on it and another guy said that must make your assignor proud. You responded that working college baseball in the Chicago area is nothing special and that most games are given to those who can work a two o' clock start. FVB9 posted a message that told you to stop the idiocy. There is that the context you were referring to?

As for who I am, it matters not whether you run in the same circles I do. A few people know who I am and have even posted on these very boards. Most have guessed incorrectly and it made for some hilarious political intrigue. You even went so far as to call me by my first name a few times. Now, I've given more than enough info over the years and you still are like a bull in a china store. I have proven time and again that the facts make a difference. You can surmise, propose and generalize all you want. In the end, most members know that if I say the ball should be ruled fair and you say foul - they go with fair. Also, you should check back over the past few years and note that I never said my D1 games are in Illinois. I don't have a nine to five job and can umpire whenever I choose. Just because you didn't win life's lottery doesn't mean others haven't.

Keep stretching the truth...enough of us remember the line about being a strong, black man too. You did write that, didn't you? I don't remember Farrakhan and Jackson preaching that lying makes you strong. Oh well...lah me.