View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 03:22am
Do not give a damn!!

Talking It is time for Windbag to come out of the closet.

Windbag has lied about my background, his resume, events that have taken place in the area. He said I would never work a playoff game and I did. Not only did I work a playoff game I worked a level in the playoffs that is practically unheard of with the current HS ranking I hold. He said I would never work a D1 game and I have and I am expected to work more in the future. He said I would not work for “the other” organization in my area and I did last summer. Not only was I recruited to work a game I was asked to work some games this year (I was not available) with a fellow AOA board member. He said that everyone in one of my current organization hated me, and when I had a chance to work several games with many of the top umpires at a "bonding" tournament, I got along with everyone. Then was told by many of the top guys they would work with me anytime after seeing me actually work a game. Windbag said the coach from Carmel went nuts on me during a double header about 4 years ago, when actually it was my partner that screwed up by completely missing a play at second base while I was the PU. I have had Carmel since and I am going to work them again this year. The only coach I have ever had a problem with just got fired and it was not from that school (FVB guys know who I am talking about).

Now the clown of all clowns says that and assignor told me to “shut up,” and as usual does not give context or tells what I was told to “shut up” about. I have been approached many times about this site, but they are never negative about me or what I have to say. As a matter of fact nothing has changed in my schedule, opportunities or just respect in any negative way. So if I said something that was so bad and was told to “shut up,” why have things gotten better? (Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm)

I just find a lot of humor in someone that talks about the truth, but makes claims that cannot at all resemble a person that lives in this area. You cannot go to pro school, work a D1 schedule and work Minor League ball and not a single person in the Chicagoland are not know who you are. Maybe that is why he combines about 5 different people's resumes to hide the fact that he really is not anything he says he is.

Then again, Windbag you are a truthful person. How could any of us think otherwise?

Peace