View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 18, 2006, 06:42pm
Official Forum Member

Yes, we sure did.

I love that line about not knowing the truth...he forgets that it was he who typed the infamous "I get my college games because I am available" line. Now, he denies it. (Funny, but yesterday he tried to argue that the assignor still gives him questions anyway!!!)

One of his assignors (imagine dealing with him exclusively!) replied on this very board that Jeff needed to put an end to his brain vomiting. He cautioned him to not play so fast and loose with the facts. Like someone already pointed out, that is the only way he knows how to play. For what it's worth Jeff, a 'fax' is not the same. (snicker, giggle, guffaw).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone encountered a legitimate news story concerning the performance of the replacement umpires? I've only seen a few and all deal with the issue and have kind words about the new arbiters. A couple of local beat reporters (read: hoping that they get out of those one stoplight towns) are doing decent jobs of trying to catch all angles. Keep searching and let us know how those 'misfits' are ruining the game.