Thread: Scab Umpires
View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 13, 2006, 12:06am
Official Forum Member

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
The great thing about this site is you can now look up any comments and things people said on both sides of this issue. If you believe the term scab is inappropriate, I have the right to feel other comments are inappropriate as well. You cannot shape this discussion to just your point of view. The term "scab" is here to stay. The term has a long history in this country and has been used in all kinds of union/company disputes. Many are not going to stop using it because it offends you. Sorry, those are the facts.

Peace
Jrutledge,

Do you realize that you do not seem to actually reply to what people are saying? Maybe you do this by accident but it sure seems like you do it on purpose.

I already said it does not offend me.

It was asked for you produce something that ANYone said inflammatory or insulting about AMLU guys. You utterly refuse to do so-I think it is because you made it up.

As for your comments about using the word 'scab'...it shows an stunning misunderstanding of civil communication. The issue is not whether or not people use the word. Of course people use the word. Why do you keep telling me that people use the word?

My point is that it is not constructive to use insulting and inflammatory language. It certainly is not in harmony with your sig.

Joe