Thread: Grey shirts
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 09, 2006, 09:41am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioref3
Do any states or associations wear the grey with black pinstripes in their state or local associations. I am on my basketball board and I have to make a presentation on the grey shirts to our local school district coaches. Is their positive feedback on the shirts? Negative feedback on the shirts? What current states are wearing them. I think they look great and feel good and need as much info from different areas around the country that use them.

and in Montana GS have been in use for three years and mandatory 2007-08. They are more comfortable, wash and hang dry better, but less durable, fabric is prone to pucker when sewing patches and emblems in place, traditional white on black patches don't look good on the grey background. Are we less visible to the crowd or players? Absolutely....except for those rare occasions when a call is made that a fan, player, or coach doesn't like. Me, I like tradition and I am sorry we went the grey way. In five years some middle aged dad in the stands is going to bellow "you blind zebra" and his 8 year old is going to be: "duh, Dad let me tell you about zebras......".