View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 18, 2001, 01:21am
Official Forum Member

I agree you have to referee the paint. I would think that Trail going to C help covers the backside that lead is abandoning. The old C new trail would be helpingpick up the ball and I agree L should go wide enough to help with the ball...
Lance is in south..

Drake I agree with you. Where do you pick up something that starts in trails area. I ve been to some of the same camps you have. Of course I see the problem here but I needed a reality check. You know spending most of the 2000 season in Macedonia, and not going to a camp last summer made me wonder if I was just imagining something.

I have not heard much because I have not seen any evals. but I was told on Friday night, that I need to talk to the player more, although I only called 5 fouls the first half of the seventeen fouls, and I did not thnk the low post was that bad. ( you know me I love those off ball calls and did not have many) The varsity official told my partner to loosen up and the second haalf gets better. He was stretching a little for some out of his primary, that I would have let go. But I did not talk enuff... If I had called a bunch of nitpicky stuff that I coulda talked em out of I would have agrred, but one team was playing a spread/skip it around offense that did not get inside that much. If I hear of anything else that somebody is promulagating that sounds like insanity I'll let Larry know.