View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 30, 2006, 01:46am
Do not give a damn!!

Cool Now you tell us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
I'm talking about an NCAA POE on this one folks.

Just as was done for palming/carrying the ball this season. It did change the way it was called. This call was made MUCH more this season than in the past.
Well of course you would then be talking about the Men's game, because unless Candace Parker is playing in a game I do see many women playing near the rim.

Once again I do not see this as a major problem. It is one of those things that is not happening every game or every situation even at the college level. I do not see many situations where I think this is missed. Even the play that happen this past weekend it was very close. Unless we have a ring of light that shows how close this play is, this call will always be a tough call. I do not think officials are just ignoring this call; it is tough at full speed to know for sure. POEs should be for rules that are called very inconsistently and flat out wrong. I do not think this rule is called that inconsistently. When it does happen it is such a surprise and I do see anyone just flat out missing this call.

Peace