View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 28, 2006, 02:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham
An unidentified member in the dugout yelled in a voice that was audible to the stands, “At least you ****ing got one right.” At this point my partner walked towards the dugout and asked who said that. No one responded
"when someone in the dugout does that, pick a guy off the bench wearing a jacket and toss him. when he points to who actually said it, say 'take him with you'" - i thought that was a pretty funny line from a recent clinic i was at

this game got out of control. you had like 8 warnings in the first paragraph of the whole post, which i think is far too many for even 8 separate games. assistant coaches are there to direct traffic on a one way street, thats all they get to do. a lot of the talk back to coaches was unecessary, and the fact that you set a timer on when someone had to leave was unecessary as well. i think it could have been handled much more effectively by just cutting the assistant coach off once, and then dumping him. warn once, eject once. it seems like you had warn 15 times, eject, and then mouth off with him several times.