View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 23, 2006, 11:55pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TussAgee11
As a Duke fan (I know, ref and fan doesn't mix, my whole family went there), I was very dissappointed tonight. It is hard to win a game shooting 25% in the second half, and around 30% for the game. It is hard when your best player ends his college career like that, he couldn't get away from that defense. LSU was very physical tonight off the ball with him, as Duke was with LSU's only ball handler. I can't be mad at a team for shooting poorly, I was upset with them not using their heads coming down the stretch (I turned the game off after Davis got the rebound with no LSU players in the lane, that was pitiful). Hard to win a game when you shoot that poorly and think poorly. No team can overcome that in ANY game (at least in the NCAA tournament).

BkballRef - they are not a one man team at all however. Shelden Williams had, and has been having, remarkable games. Tonight they were a 1.5 player team though, and no team can do that and win.

Glad to see all you Duke haters at least can smile now, what is one man's misfortune is another man's gain.

Brackets Schmakets is right... seedings are meaning less and less as the years go by.
You seem like a reasonable guy. You sure you went to Duke?