View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 23, 2006, 02:03pm
Esteemed Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Fronheiser
Personally, I think that the tournament manager overstepped his bounds by replacing an official in the middle of a contest. Of course the Kentucky state office is going to back that decision up, though -- what else could it do?

I'm probably the only one that feels that way, but my question is this -- why the HELL is another person, official or not, even getting near the game officials' locker room during a contest? Then once the second guy got in the locker room and something was started, why didn't game management get rid of the guy so the assigned official could finish the game?

We aren't going to ever know the entire story. But I'm not going to be quick to blast the guy that got replaced.
I made that point back on one of the first pages - why was the guy in the locker room, why didn't the partners step in and stop it all. etc...I really don't think anyone has defended the idiot that went in there and started the argument. But it takes two to argue and take it into the public view...and then to come on here (or anywhere) and tell people it was a "manhood" thing is just self-serving drivel...they both acted the fool and they both paid for it. Will there be more consequences later - probably, especially for the Bailey guy.