Thread: Time to brag
View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 15, 2006, 12:28am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebayref

Hey Zebraman, I'm CT. I ended up working with Joe T. six outta the possible seven games. THAT certainly didn't hurt my chances of working saturday night. Joe mentioned that he'd never worked with one person so much in any one tourney he's ever worked. BUT he didn't mention whether it was good or a bad thing. It was fun working with two other guys that I know well and have worked with before. Tell me about your tourney....Cord
I watched your game on TV Sat. You guys all looked good and worked well as a crew. Congratulations! Did you have either of the games where Isiah Thomas from Curtis scored 45 or 51 points? I saw the game where he scored 45. He's fun to watch. I'm going to a camp where Joe T. is a clinician this summer and I look forward to learning from him.

I did the girls B tourney in Spokane. Worked the championship with Steve Turcotte from your assoc. Oh my god he's funny! I had to put the ball over my mouth a couple times during TV time-outs cuz' he had me laughing so hard. He kept the referee locker room in stitches the whole week.

Denise Thatcher (from Spokane) was my partner for my last evaluated game and my semi. I thought she should have reffed the championship game with me and Steve. But my opinion and 50 cents might get you a cup of coffee. She made the games easy and she made me look good. They sure do treat the officials well there at the B tourney. Fun times.

Z

[Edited by zebraman on Mar 15th, 2006 at 12:34 AM]