View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 23, 2006, 07:18am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevadaref
I'm saying that it is a violation to step ON the FT line, but it is ok to step ON the FT semicircle line. It would however be a violation if the shooter stepped OVER/OUTSIDE OF the semicircle line.

What is contained in the above posts was my reasoning for why it is OK for the shooter to step ON, but not OVER, the FT semicircle.

That's all.

Then I apologize profusely for mis-interpreting that post, and at the same time let it be known that I am also hanging my head in abject mortification at the same time for doubting your wisdom. I should certainly have known better, as it came from a personage renowned, nay revered, for his knowledge, acumen and impeccable taste. You are what every young official should aspire to be.

How can I make it up to you, my Liege? Do you have any doubters on this forum that have displeased you in the past? If so, may I offer my services to you to smite them mightily, in a verbal manner, so that they will be sore afraid and will henceforth bow down and avoid your regal presence.

Just say the word. It shall be done.