Thread: Partner Problem
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 10, 2001, 03:57pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Dexter
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias

So JR, if (1) this is a call in which one official cannot "overrule" the other, and (2) it's Juulie's call as Trail, then shouldn't we say that Juulie made the call (no violation) and the Lead should not be allowed to overrule it? So go to the table and say the original call (no violation) stands!

Then neuter your partner.

(I was going to say "then puke on his shoes", but that only applies on the other board. )

Chuck
Chuck,if I thought I could get away with,I might be awful tempted to tell everybody the original call stands,just like you suggested.Ain't nobody there,including my partner,knows what the rule actually is.The problem is that my partner has already made me look like an idiot.There's no upside in making him look like one,too.Probably have to suck it up and take one for the crew.

Here wouldn't you point at his pants? [/B]
Mark,after I read that this goober wanted to cancel the 2nd FT too,I think we should neuter him,puke on his shoes,and then point at his pants.Hey,that might make a helluva commercial for Leather Luster.We could call it the "Chuck & Mark" test-"Folks,watch how Leather Luster retains its' brilliant shine after this gastric acid test.Do not try this at home,only at basketball games!".Chuck can puke on his shoes,and Mark can point at 'em.
Btw,do you think that Juulie is going to pre-game officials responsibilities on FT's from now on?I'd kinda bet on it.