View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 16, 2006, 02:01pm

LIAR, LIAR. PANTS ON FIRE

Quote:
Originally posted by NFump

PBUC 4.18 Thrown ball strikes helmet or bat: If a thrown ball strikes a helmet or bat accidentally (no intent on part of runner to interfere) in fair or foul territory, the ball remains in play the same as if it had not hit the helmet or bat.
If, in the umpire's judgement, there is intent on the part of a base runner to interfere with a thrown ball by dropping his helmet or bat or by throwing either at the ball, then the runner would be out, the ball dead, and runners would return to the last base legally touched.
Oh, ForrestUmp56

Here is the ruling for the original play in the thread that you were being to death earlier. Looks like you did a little play on words

Care to elaborate. Do you see the word batter or batter/runner.

So it sounds like after he receives ball four he becomes a runner. He is no longer a batter or batter/runner. He is a BASE RUNNER. So your getting on WWTB about this. Quit making up rules (lies) to cover your butt.

If you have personal vendeattas, go back to McGriffs where you are judge, jury, and executioner.

Twist something or edit a post. I bet you are one fair and impartial umpire. NEVER TRUST A LIAR, NEVER.

Say what you want about me. Just don't call me a LIAR.
"Stupid is as stupid doses"....ForrestUmp56