Thread: Blindsided!
View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 08, 2001, 01:05am
Official Forum Member

Unhappy

Not two nights in a row? Had varsity three man tonight, worked with two experienced guys that were pretty good. At times we were all lost. I can blame mine on not enough three man games, but don't know what was up with the other two as they had about ten (or more) years seniority on me. Anyway, teams split the night, home girls win, boys lose. Boys lose by 17, girls win by 8, in both cases the better team clearly won. After the game, the AD (of all people), follows us into the locker room and starts on my partner. He says to him "I don't know what we did to piss you off, but you did a piss-poor job of officiating tonight". I was in between them and told the AD "that's enough", and instructed him to leave the dressing room. This totally blindside me, as their boys team is known for being bad in our area and the fans were not even yelling at us too much. It was like he had a personal chip against my partner. We are writing it up, but it sure ruins an otherwise decent night. Comments appreciated, Devon.