View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 03, 2006, 03:44pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Milestone Reached

Steve - My comment did not involve you. Anyone who responds to an perceived insult with derogatory comments and inflammatory language is no better than the "instigator". When words like that are used, it perpetuates the argument and most times inflames the situation.

And for the record, I wouldn't respond to some insult that someone writes on-line. If someone wants to insult me, it only shows their lack of class and immaturity. I wouldn't give such a person the satisfaction of thinking that I possibly care what they say or think.

People like that are itching for a response and when they don't get one, they will go away. They always do...

And I rather enjoy watching them flame out...

Quote:
Originally posted by SanDiegoSteve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaliix
I seriously can't believe you two are adults and are carrying on like this.

For a while, you two were entertaining. Now you are just getting old.

My middle school students act better than this. I mean this in the nicest possible way... Grow Up, both of you. Geez...
Kaliix,

Perhaps you would respond as Tim has if you were being bombarded with personal attacks from a wimpy little sh*t like PWL on a daily basis.

I find nothing in Tim's responses to that child that are out of character with an adult response. Every word he has said is the truth, which is something PWL just can't deal with. He truly does know very little about umpiring, and if anyone dares to point it out, he acts like a 2-year old.

On the other hand, PWL's insulting posts to McCrowder, Rich Fronheiser, RPatrino, Tim, myself, and others never contain any substance, and are nothing but the rantings of a crybaby who needs his bottle.

Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know. ~Socrates