View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 02, 2006, 07:58pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Dude, you're thought process is so convoluded it's just not worth my time anymore.

The PBUC ruling uses the term base runner and it's been written in this thread numerous times, yet you say you've never seen if before. If ignorance is truly bliss you must be in a perpetual utopian state.

You're now even calling a batter with a 2-2 count a batter-runner while he's still at the plate. Let's face it. You have no real knowledge of authoritative opinion, no knowledge of field or plate mechanics, and no real experience on the diamond. You have no idea how to call balks, don't understand proper field decorum, and believe it's acceptable to have make up calls for all the calls you kick. You even went so far as to admitt you intentionally missed a call because you wanted a game overwith.

No, I don't think you're slapping me around. You're a slap in the face to all officials who have even the remotest level of competency. I seriously doubt you could call a 10U minors game without looking like a fool. I have 13 year old umpires working for me that know more about umpiring than you do.

You're a disgrace to yourself and have become a menace to this board. Go back to McGriffs where you belong and start posting as Jim Evans again. Your peers are there waiting for you.

Tim.