View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 02, 2006, 07:26pm

One More Time For Slingblade

Quote:
Originally posted by BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally posted by mcrowder
Quote:
Originally posted by PWL Your the hypocrite and just don't know it.
Isn't this statement an oxymoron?
It's definitly a statement made by a moron. I'll give you that.

Tim. [/B]
The ruling in the PBUC used the term BASE RUNNER. It probably should have said BATTER. Not even BATTER RUNNER. I just pointed that out. You as your usual troll my posts self, wanted to take it up a notch, for what reason only an idiot like yourself would know.

Now the original play in question had a 3-0 count, pitch was ball four, and BATTER awarded first. BATTER threw his bat and hit thrown ball, etc. I have never seen the term BATTER RUNNER used in this situation. Alway BATTER or B1, B2 something like that.

Now you can stick BATTER RUNNER in if you deem necessary. But before you do you might want to reconsider.

PRO RULES:

Lefthander at plate. Count 2-2. BATTER RUNNER at plate takes what he thinks is ball 4 and hurries down to 1B. But, before he leaves the batters' box, he throws his bat toward his dugout as catcher is coming up to try and catch R3 who has come down too far off of 3B. The ball strikes BATTER RUNNERS bat. Ball rolls free and R3 scores.

Now he didn't do it on purpose. And he hasn't completed his time at bat, so he isn't a BATTER RUNNER.

For your information, I have never to my knowledge, ever seen the term BASE RUNNER used.

Always: BATTER...BATTER RUNNER...RUNNER.

So do what you do best, take this and twist it much like your panties usually are, and try to save a little face for all your buddies that are patting you on the back.

You would think you would get tired of being slapped around by a rookie. Wait until I get some experience under my belt. Later BigLoser.