View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 02, 2006, 06:34pm

Re: Re: Re: hypocrite

Quote:
Originally posted by mcrowder
Quote:
Originally posted by PWL Your the hypocrite and just don't know it.
Isn't this statement an oxymoron? [/B]
Good comeback. How long you had that in the holdster?

Now it seems to me, WWTB could well have been wrong in his statement. But it also seems to me, you let all the other people do the disproving and groundwork. Where were you when he made his first post. Lurking as usual, like a snake in the grass, I suppose.

I'll give it to WWTB. He's usually accuarate with his knowledge. He doesn't have to pull out rulebooks, casebooks, manuels etc. to show what he's talking about. Like him or not, you have to give the man that much.

Now as for you Crowderhead. Your like someone that whats to come in and take credit for an idea that someone else has. Personally, I don't think you have as much knowledge in your brain as WWTB has in his little toe about the rules. Probably why you never go one on one with him.

BTW-I'd rather pay more for a tank top that fits good and is going to last than pay less for some cheap piece of junk that's not going to. But that's just me. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Just go to another thread, Mr. Short Term Memory.