View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 01, 2006, 06:56pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to NFump
Yada, yada, yada. Call it this way cause I said so. I don't need no stinking rulebook, I'm WWTB. Or is it CTFF or just Curious or any of the myriad of names you used to use on McGriff's.

As for whether or not I'm "working" games yet, I've already gotten 15 games in since the 1st of January this year. The bulk being High School aged players.

Everything you've said can be applied the other way. "Yep, I think he intended to throw that bat into the catcher's line of site and hit the ball. He's a smart guy and it couldn't have just slipped or something." Which is exactly what your doing.
It specifically says it must be intentional and you're magically getting intent from a batter throwing a bat towards the dugout before the catcher even releases the ball. If anything the catcher deliberately hit the bat with the ball to get you to call the out. What a smart catcher! He's got you pegged as a Smitty. Your response is about what I expect from someone who won't admit when he's wrong.

It's not a single it's a triple with four bedrooms/2 full baths/garage/"Florida room" /fireplace and real paved driveway. People who actually know call it a house. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you really want to get into a dissing contest? Didn't you get enough on McGriff's?