View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 30, 2006, 08:55am
Official Forum Member

Re: BktballRef

Quote:
Originally posted by Love2ref4Ever
There are 14 different icons that are available for me, or anyone to choose from in this forum. In this case the thumbs down seems apropriate. Maybe posted this thread has raised a few eyebrows with some folks. I am sure though that the officials who benefit from such bias more then likely won't have much to say. But, I did expect those that are affected by such bias to respond. Hopefully some actions will be taken in the areas where this sort of stuff takes place. And for me to respond to your remark would be like entertaining a fool, which is something that I don't do!
I'm sorry but I wasn't attempting to entertain you or any other fool. I was simply pointing out that there are 14 different icons that are available for me, or anyone to choose from in this forum. Every time you post, you use the thumbs down.

My guess is that you're one of the officials that we've discussed. Unable to get varisty games, unwilling to accept the fact that you're not as good as you think you are, unwilling to realize that playing the race card won't get you better games, and just dumb enough to not realize that playing the race card when it isn't valid diminishes the struggles of others who are discriminated against.

At some point in your life, I hope your outlook can become less negative. After all, you could have fallen asleep last night and not woke up this morning. There are a lot of things that are a lot more important than not being able to call varsity ball.

[Edited by BktBallRef on Jan 30th, 2006 at 09:40 AM]

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith