View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 27, 2006, 08:02am
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
My game had the team in the lead take time off the clock only to see the game get tied up. They had the ball with a minute left and got it down to 12 seconds & called TO. [no--not HIM]. 2 seconds later the other team has the ball and then we have OT. Home team who was trailing won going away in the extra period.

The 2nd game, which was a rematch from 3 weeks ago when the visitors won by 30, was a good encore. The home team only had 8 players due to illness and trailed by 6 with a couple minutes to go. They got a couple of pressure shots off including a 3 to tie it with less than 10 seconds left. Visitors rimmed out a last second shot and we have the 2nd OT game of the night. Visitors were in double bonus and both starting guards for the home team fouled out in the OT so they were able to maintain a lead throughout the extra period and hung on to win by 2.

I have never seen both the JV & Varsity games go into OT. A great night of basketball and I was happy to have been able to take part in it.