View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 26, 2006, 01:14pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by bob jenkins
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been contacted by one of the esteemed members / participants of this forum with a request that we significantly reduce the number of off-topic threads and posts. This individual acknowledged that s/he was a contributor to the problem, but promised to refrain from adding to the problem in the future.

After wading through the threads this morning, I'm inclined to agree. The board is relatively busy this time of year -- it takes a while to get through all the threads. I'd rather spend my time reading / discussing officiating topics rather than forgetful cheerleaders, sleeping with the dogs, etc.

Like the individual who contacted me, I am guilty of, from time-to-time, adding a comment that doesn't advance the issue. I, too, promise to try to stop doing that.

I'd appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks.
I hate to say it, Bob, but your original post has nothing to do with basketball. I think you should delete it. If you want to write about your personal correspondence with another poster, you should do it in the General Forum.