View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 25, 2006, 04:44pm
Official Forum Member

Well, this was an unsporting technical. This is why I gave him the technical. He was complaining about a foul call I had just made on one of his players. This wasn't the first time he was complaining. Every call I made against his team he complained about. I gave him the stop sign on the previous foul call and told him that was enough. In the situation that he got his T - he wasn't talking to me, but instead using a very low class tactic IMO, and using his player to get to me. After I reported the foul, he called his player over so that the player is standing right in front of him, and he is telling her that she did everything right on the play and if that official wants to make crap up like that, then that is his problem. The problem wasn't that he was telling his player this in a calm rationale voice, he was talking loud enough for my partners to hear every word of what he was saying and one was lead and the other center! He knew that he had a technical coming!!! Why do I have to take the time and explain that to him? What other way can I put it? Come to think of it this just happen to be the first technical I have given to a coach. I seemed to be calm about the situation.
I apologize for overtaking this thread.