View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 22, 2006, 08:16pm
Official Forum Member

Just looking for some advice when you have a coach more than twice in a season? I have worked three girls JV games at this one school this season. The team is not very good and has lost all 3 games. Didn't have any problems during 1st game. 2nd game I had a bad 1st quarter, coach was working me pretty hard, I knew I blew a call or two, rest of the game I improved and coach got happier, still lost. Last week I had this team and coach for 3rd time. 4th quarter I call an obvious intentional foul on a fast break for excessive contact, I am 125% for sure call is right.Coach says she played the ball, when I report the foul the coach trys to get in my way, he is in a bulleying mood I guess.
Next trip down I call a holding foul on one of his players, After reporting foul, in two man my place to be is right next to him, his team is pressing, he tells me I am pathetic, not the call, but I am pathetic, I whack him, my first T of the season. My question is should I try to stay out of situations like these by taking only one or two games at a school? thoughts on this anyone?