Thread: Illegal screens
View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 12:15pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Funny, I do not see the term "moving screen" in any of those words which is directly in the rulebook.

I guess when we all talk to our evaluators and assignors we can say some guy named "Jurassic Referee" told us to do it that way and they will not give us a pass. I know the people I work for care a lot about what people on the internet say.

Peace
You don't see simultaneous lane-line free throw violations in the rule book either, do you? Or maybe a dribbler losing possession of the ball in the front court, falling into the backcourt and then coming back into the front court to legally touch the ball?

It seems that there's a whole buncha things that you can't see in the rule book, isn't there? Doesn't mean that they aren't in the rule book though- just that you can't see them.

So far, you're 0 for 3 in 3 different forums in the last day. You'll never admit to it though.

Feel free to respond. I wont; I don't know why I bothered in the first place anyway, but I'm done trying to talk sensibly with you- again. It never works and it's just a waste of time.