View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 17, 2006, 12:30am
Official Forum Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by TravelinMan
I would not report him. Partners don't do that. He will hang himself if he continues his foolish, immature ways.
Bull****! A partner that engages in such unprofessional conduct brings dishonor and disrepute on me as his partner and the official's association that assigned us. His actions may well get me scratched from that school. His actions may cause my association to lose that school. In short, he's willfully causing me problems and potentially costing me money. He's made life more difficult for the next set of officials. He's degraded my passionate avocation. He's adding to the problems that we as officials all face from coaches, players and fans. You can bet your a$$ that my assigner is going to hear about it from me FIRST. And if I didn't, my assigner is going to have my head for letting him get blindsided when the coach or AD calls, and they will. They'll probably send video too. That's gonna cost me credibility and probably games from that assigner.