View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 16, 2006, 08:46pm
Official Forum Member

Unhappy Smell the Pansies

I haven't touched a REPLY in 6 months. Finally, I jumped all over a good high fastball and it vanishes before it crosses the plate. The post in question had 3000 views and over 200 replies. Everybody was taking a look at it. But I didn't think the moderator would pull the plug within seconds of posting a very good analogy himself.

It was a clear give and take and I took more than about anybody. If I upset someone with my stubborn refusal to give an inch, I do hope that I also provide a little entertainment value by keeping the discussion open. After all, I was the main target from the moment I chimed in on page 1 and it was up to 12 pages. Do we have to discuss whether briefs with a cup trap (from softball) will replace the baseball jock strap any time soon?

I realize my side was the underdog and that it irritated the hell out some of the old guard. But I also looked back and saw that despite the call to pull the plug early and often, NEW people did pipe in with their own opinion. I also noticed that several other more questionable posts (Davies BH, Ruts ND, Bell Curve, etc.)are no longer available for my reading pleasure.

What's going on? To see T and BU buddy up to each other smells so sweet. I haven't seen one eteamz sleaze comment lately. The eteamz site is beginning to look a lot like this one. LDUB must be on vacation. I understand the meaning of civility because I called for a more professional response from the peanut gallery myself. Let's post a reason so we learn what anyone did wrong.

A pansy - flower with bright velvety petals.