View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 16, 2006, 01:34pm
Official Forum Member

Tossed my first fan over the break. I went back to KS to ref with my old crew and it was late in the game. I was C opposite table and my partner was under the basket. A player from B stayed back and provided a little pressure as the rest of team B was at half court or behind. As I turn back to take a quick look to see if the ball is inbounded, I see A1 looks to have lost her balance and tripped a little (Partner tells me after the game that he could have had a foul but A was up by 20 with less than 2:00 to go and he didn't want to put them at the line PLUS he said "there was no advantage gained... the girl didn't fall, she didn't travel etc...) Anyway as I turn to head up the court I see a parent from team A stand up in the front row, point dead at me and say "Blow the whistle Flippin A$$hole!" So... I did and found the administrator and had him removed. Before the start of the Boys game we were at the table and the scorekeeper said "It is about time somebody got rid of him."