View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 12, 2006, 07:03am
Official Forum Member

Shirt Police

Too lazy to look it up but.... I believe shirts are to be worn as the manufacturer intended them to be worn. So I asked someone about that and they said if it has a hem it can be worn outside, not tucked in.

I really enjoy the shirt police. Their rightneous (sp) , their perserverance in running down players to scold them about "the untucked rule". Their total focus on shirts and all that an untucked shirt means in the captains meeting.

I believe there should be a society for people who are shirt obsessed.

Their is nothing more satisfying to me than to have a partner who is a member of the shirt police. We could be doing BJV, it's physical, 4th qtr action, the fans are filing in for the big Varsity Conference match-up, it's a 2 point game, the Varsity Refs are watching us, the game is on the verge of getting away from us, then my partner with 9 seconds on the clock blows a loud and strong whistle "Tweet", oh he must have caught something off-ball , no. My time out he says.........and we have , the appearance of the SHIRT POLice.

I smile and my heart is warm, all is right in the world. #22 was potentially untucked and well we got it covered coach-not to worry.