In Memoriam

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
I just hope that the Yanks don't do anything stupid like trying to sign Johnny Damon.
So how you feeling tonight?
Just a great signing. Oh yeah. Let's get a guy with an arm worse than the guy he's replacing, which says a lot because Bernie's arm was Godawful, and then throw him out into maybe the biggest center field in the majors. And- if you read his book(I did- almost made me puke), the guy is also about as deep as your kid's wading pool(credit Dan Shaugnessy with that one in the Globe this morning). Him and Canseco would make a good pair when it comes to the sleaze factor.I mean, the guy is about as smart as my front doorknob.

Prediction right now,Chuck. Damon is gonna spend half of the next 4 years on the injured list.

Now...if they ever go after Manny, I'm gonna blow my brains out....and become a Mariners' fan.

How's your team doing btw? Still trying to be the first team to start a season without a shortstop, center fielder or first baseman? Wassup with that? And is Manny still not feeling appreciated? 20 mil not good enough for him to put up with mean ol' Bah-ston?
Actually, the Tigers have 2-3 pretty good F3s.