Thread: Thanks a bunch
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 09, 2005, 03:23pm

I just spent 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back, composing a reply to the troll you allow on this board (why he's still here I can't imagine), and I go to hit the post button, only to find the thread closed.

In that post I brought up several points:

1)WWTB isn't a troll

2)WWTB probably never got a chance to read the thread that Bob Jenkins deleted in its entirety. It was called WindbagWindy, and was started by Thomas White. I'm sure it would not have been amusing to WWTB. I want him to know of its former existence.

3)WWTB may have his flaws, as we all do. But at least he knows baseball, and can debate opinion. He doesn't go around with no other plan than to disrupt and cause trouble. He can be arrogant and condescending, but hey, we are used to it. He doesn't just post for the sake of posting.

4)Thomas is a troll straight out of McGriff's. I had not even heard of McGriffs until a few weeks ago, when I found out people were using my name to post. So little Tommy Boy can quit refering to me as a troll. That's his gig.

Now, I haven't said anything that would merit closing this thread. I want the chance for my post to be read before it gets wiped out.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25