View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 05, 2005, 05:08pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ref-X

You must be kidding. If that is the case sex offenders should not have to report at all. They should be allow to run unchecked and lets just hope they donÂ’t assault any other children in there travels. I know you can not do anything about those who have never been caught but it is our responsibility as parents and adults to try protect our children form those who have a history of this type of crime. I donÂ’t know about you but I would not want my children in the same room with a child sex offender. And if I can prevent I will.
Having a sex offender in a room or not is not going to guarantee that your kid or any will not be violated or killed for that matter. I think sometimes we get hysterical about things that really are a concern. I can think of a couple of cases where children were taken directly out of their homes (with their parents at home) and both cases the parasites that abducted the children were not previously convicted of anything. If someone wants to violate your children you might not know who they are or where they come from.

Peace