View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 02, 2005, 11:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BigUmp56
Now your simply being obtuse. Your inability to look at he facts presented and examine them objectively just shows your arrogance.
It is Friday, and Peter just posted that to create a stir. I seriously dobut that Peter would actually agree with you.

Quote:
2) Fact: On the evening of Nov. 16th., I sent Gary my reply telling him I would stop posting the link if he would change things.
I still can't believe that anyone would actually say that to the owner of a (I assume) for profit website. Gary has ads on that site. If people stop reading his forum and go to yours, he will lose money. I am suprised Gary still lets you post there.

Quote:
3) Fact: On Nov. 21st, Gary cleaned out the board completely. This was done after 11 months of e-mails from me and several umpires from the NFUA had gotten nowhere.
11 months of emails? You need to get a life.

Quote:
Anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can only conclude that there is as direct corelation between my reply to Gary, and his decision to change his board.

I consider you to be not just a reasonably intelligent man, but an extremely intelligent man, Garth. You know the truth, but will not be reasoned with and convinced that you were wrong.
Do you have any evidence that Gary did what he did becuase of you? So far I have seen none. All you have done is assumed you were part of it. Unless Gary comes out and confirms your statements, I will never believe you.

Quote:
Also, if you know Gary personally and did not try to convince him that the site was a disgrace that needed some serious changes implemented, you should be ashamed of yourself as well.
I think you just personally insulted pretty much every member of this forum. Everyone knows who Gary McGriff is, and I would bet that few to none of them sent him any emails.