Thread: Thread Closed
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 02, 2005, 07:22pm

Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue

My reading skills are quite sufficient, thank you. The original post was exactly about recently closed threads. I did not feel that it was about me, in fact, I specifically mentioned that others have chosen the lower road. I even alluded to the fact that they weren't calling me names, but because of their behavior those threads were locked.
I just couldn't resist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! "their behavior", oh, keep 'em coming!!!! Your behavior was saintly, oh wait, I think I see the halo!!!!

Quote:
Because I usually (sheepish grin) take a moment or two before responding and use some uncommon words, some take my views as condescending. To use a baseball analogy again, "If I can throw a 98 mile an hour fastball, it is not my concern if you can't hit it. I am not going to pitch underhand." I realize how that sounds, but that is what a couple of people have implied.
Do you really realize how that sounds. I don't think you do, because if you did, the problem would be solved. You have yet to use a word of which I did not know the definition. Your vocabulary is not farther advanced than anybody else's here, and if it is more advanced than some, you should not laud it over everyone's heads.

Like I have said before, you are probably a real nice guy, but you do come off as arrogant, and that's not real cool.

Cordially yours,

Steve
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25