Thread: Thread Closed
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 02, 2005, 05:02am
Official Forum Member

Like I've said, if you feel inferior then that is a matter of your self esteem and not my problem. If my writing style makes you uncomfortable why do you respond to my every post?

Umpire school, business owner, many years umpiring, retired military...those are all supportive identifiers. Like Carl saying that he has taught in multiple states, written books or worked in the SWC, they are employed to give creedence to the stated opinion. It is troubling that others' success is disruptive to your psyche.

When I say that I'm not certain what your point is...that is sarcastic, because he is doing the very same thing. Stating an opinion contrary to what someone else feels is exaactly what he did. Stating that I don't understand is not condescending it is the truth - it makes no sense.

I find it humorous that Carl, BU56 and Garth have taken to name calling, yet you find what I write to be offensive. By the way, I'm not referring to them calling ME names, that would be too easy. Recent posts to others have contained their vitriol.

ManInBlue made a basic mistake; he failed to read what was written. The original post dealt with recently closed threads. I mentioned both of those and he attempted to belittle me by saying I was presumptuous. I say that I was a careful reader. I pointed out a fact and he flitted to it like a junebug to a bug zapper. Unfortunately, the light was too strong of a pull for you as well.

Since this thread had nothing to do with baseball or umpiring, I suggest that you look into getting ready for next season through more pertinent means. It'll be a much better use of your time. Worrying about defending others is a sign that you have too much time on your hands.