View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 26, 2005, 11:27pm
Official Forum Member

Had my first big spill ever tonight. I was R, two man girls game and after the toss, I kind of backed away towards the far sideline. B5 had slaped the jump to A1 who then heads like a bat outta hell towards B's basket. This took both my partner and me by surprise. So, she is mid layup , feet off the floor when she finally heard her coach yell....Noooooooo! So she instead pushes the ball back to the court. Double dribble, travel whatever....So I was gravitating that direction moving down that sideline and suddenly my right leg wasnt where it was supposed to be right when I put air in the whistle for the travel. DOWN GOES FRASIER. Apparently this small kid had gotten up and was walking on the sideline or heck maybe a step on the floor. I tripped right over him.

NOT a good way to start a game, let me tell you. Not only did I trip and fall but blew the whistle to let everyone in the gym know that I was about to pull of a 9.5 difficulty face plant!

So thats my confession. The lesson learned is....just stand there and MCI it next time. Why I backed out, I have NO idea.