View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 18, 2005, 11:02pm
tpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by ljudge
Quote:
Originally posted by tpaul

21/2 hour drive for a game is far! Pennsauken isn't that far this year. Maybe an hour. That isn't too bad. I wouldn't say complaining. I would go just about anywere for a game...LOL
Who is working Pennsauken? That's local to my chapter but I can't be there. I was told my crew was given consideration for a semi but we only got a quarter and I was very happy with that. We weren't selected for a semi so we decided to work the chains at Delsea for a S.J. Group 3 semi. We had an Atlantic Chapter crew come and work that game tonight.

We have crews coming to North Jersey tomorrow. My old crew where I was a LJ is coming up that way but I'm not sure which game they were assigned.

My LJ called our assignor and offered to work a final chains assignment. Since 'Sauken didn't play yet I'm assuming you're talking about tomorrow's semi. I can't make it because I have to deal with my boat before winter.

If any of you get a final in two weeks let me know. We may offer to work the Pennsauken final if they win because it would then be a Saturday game and we're available then. [/B]
LJ,
My crew has the Absegami vs Pennsauken game sat at 1PM. We are from Central Jersey. I never heard of either team...LOL

2-3 years ago we had Delsea vs Hammington. Awesome game...

Screw the boat and come on down!