View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 25, 2005, 08:54am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Guy
I've seen enough players continue on after the whistle, and usually it's nothing, other than "Knock that sh!t off, and give me the damn ball." Or something like that.
Interesting how different regions have different 'codes of conduct'. For instance, in my area I could never get away with telling a player "Knock that sh!t off, and give me the damn ball."

I would have to modify that slightly and say "Knock that sh!t off, and give me the damn ball, @sshole."

As they say, when in Rome...

Quote:
Originally posted by bob jenkins

What extra explaining? The penalty for simultaneous Ts is the same as the penalty for double Ts -- no FTs and POI. Since the "attempted dunk" wasn't a T "against" an opponent, I don't think you could have double Ts.
Bob, normally I wouldn't say anything but I actually took the time to look this up dammit, so we're all gonna get it right!

According to the chart in Appendix IV simultaneous T's carry their own penalty. Double T's are merely POI, no shots. By definition this cannot be double T's. The false double T does carry the same penalty as the simultaneous T's. In the original sitch the two Ts are simultaneous, not false double, by definition.

The proper procedure is each team gets 2 FTs for the T's, A gets the ball at the midline due to the intentional T. If A was in the bonus on the *original* foul then A shoots their 1&1.