Thread: Sick and tired
View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 23, 2005, 07:04pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down I am amazed by your ignorance!

Quote:
Originally posted by keith7
I am personally sick and tired that the Nfl and other football entitys continue to allow old, fat , out of shape, blind men to screw up their game. Contineud bad calls, or inconsistent calls( only being called on scoring plays)is making me and my fellow viewers sick. Let the players play, and quit being jealous that your'e not good enough to play, so you take it out on the players...
I would recommend you watch NFL Total Access on the NFL network. Every Wednesday, they have a session of their show dedicated to the "controversial" calls of the week and they invite the Head of NFL Referees on to discuss the plays. EVERY TIME... did you see that EVERY TIME, the officials on the field made the correct call! Why do you think the officials don't care that the NFL uses instant replay? Because all instant replay really does is show how good the NFL officials really are! I have a tip for you... GET A CLUE!