View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 22, 2005, 07:16pm
Official Forum Member

Re: I have a question for those that do not like Rollie's articles?

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Why are you guys still reading the posts and paying for the site? Is someone holding a gun to your head to make you read these articles? If you do not like what is being said, stop paying money to something that you do not believe in.
Rollie has only been writing since February. I paid for my membership before Rollie started to write.

Quote:
I go to many camps in different sports and you have to know when to tune out those that do not fit your philosophy.
Rollie's advice is flat out wrong. It is not a matter of if one should try to fit his stuff into one's philosoply. His advice is incorrect for everyone.

Quote:
It is really easy guys. If you do not like the articles either do not read the articles, do not pay money to the site or take what you like and throw out what you do not like. It is really that simple.
I do like reading Rollie's articles because many times it is funny how terrible they are.

Rollie's articles are beyond terrible. I don't understand why I can't complain about how bad he is. Other writers generate discussion from their articles, so why can Rollie's not generate discussion also?